Zero Tolerance 0450FCZPD Limited Edition Factory Custom #253 ZDP-189 Blade
The 0450FCZDP is our latest Factory Custom knife, combining ZT's factory production precision with custom hardware built by award-winning knifemaker, Dmitry Sinkevich.
Based on the streamlined form and high-performance function of an original ZT and Dmitry Sinkevich winning collaboration, the 0450FCZDP features a blade of ZDP-189 steel with black DLC coating. The handle is titanium with "coyote tan" PVD coating. This black-and-brown combination makes an exceptionally striking EDC.
The knife opens smoothly and easily with our KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up, too. A custom Sinkevich titanium pocketclip rounds out the features of this extraordinary pocketknife.
The 0450FCZDP is a ZT Limited Edition, including certificate of authenticity and ZT LE box.
- Great condition
- Very minor marks on both sides of the handle & clip that are hardly noticable
- No marks on the blade
- Comes with original limited edition ZT box, signed and numbered certificate & instruction manual
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.10" (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.40" (18.8 cm)
- Blade Material: ZDP-189 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium with Coyote Tan PVD Coating
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Coyote Tan PVD Titanium (Tip-Up/Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (71 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA