Montegrappa Beauty Book Limited Edition Pen Sterling Silver & Celluloid #077/200
A rare opportunity to own a brand new limited edition pen at a fraction of the $1400USD retail price.
The Montegrappa Beauty Book is a fine writing instrument for gentlemen, limited to 200 pieces only and made in Italy. This pen is a very low serial #077/200 and comes in a luxurious presentation box. In support of this cause, Montegrappa has developed editions for both men and women.
They are made of precious celluloid, employing new colours never used before. All pens feature solid sterling silver trims. The Beauty Book pens feature the globally-recognised ‘ribbon’ symbol in the fight against cancer in the caps’ tops.For the men’s pens, grey celluloid in a circumferential stripe has been developed, the body a form with a ‘waist’ recalling a sharp, tailored suit.
The pocket clip terminates in the signature ‘rolling ball’ that Montegrappa devised to ensure smooth insertion and removal from a pocket. Behind the clip is a ‘secret’ layer of red lacquer.In line with the charity book second edition, Montegrappa will issue 200 each of the Men’s Rollerball Pens.
Please Note the video is from an identical pen with a different serial number. The pen in this listing is serial #077 of 200
- Brand new & sealed No Marks or blemishes
- Comes with luxurious presentation box, cleaning cloth and booklet
LAYBY AVAILABLE: YES
- The body has the form of a sharp, tailored suit
- The pocket clip terminates in the signature ‘rolling ball’ that Montegrappa devised to ensure smooth insertion and removal from a pocket
- Behind the clip is a ‘secret’ layer of red lacquer
- Limited to 200 pieces
- Made in Italy