Michael Zieba Custom S5 Mini Snake Knife Chad Nichols San Mai Damascus Blade
The S5 Mini is an amazing collaboration knife between Michael Zieba and Jason Knight. This is a very limited knife, hard to find that originally sold for over $1500. Own it at a great discount.
Jason Knight, an ABS Mastersmith serves as one of the judges on the popular knife making show called ‘Forged in Fire’. And Michael Zieba, well he doesn’t need introduction!
The full size S5 knife won the prestigious award for ‘Best Tactical Folder’ in the ICCE International Custom Cutlery Exposition in Kansas City. The S5 Mini has the same exceptional features in a smaller, easier to carry size.
The blade features a stunning San Mai stainless damascus and is beautifully mirror polished and etched. The signature Jason Knight blade shape and grinds bring this knife to its full glory.
While the blade is blessed with JK’s touch, the handle is a showcase of Michael Zieba’s mastery. The titanium handle is carved with snakeskin pattern with a level of intricacy that you can only expect from a knifemakers/Jeweller like Michael Zieba. The edges are contoured to offer great comfort in hand and gold anodized hardware add a pop of colour to the scene.
If all of that didn’t get you drooling already, the backspacer will. It is made of 925 sterling silver, intricately carved with 3 skulls on the outside and bears the “Memento Mori” quote on the inside.
- Excellent condition
- No visible marks or blemishes anywhere
- Blade has been professionally sharpened with a mirror edge
- Comes with ballistic waterproof hardcase, microfiber cloth, certificate card
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Overall Length: 7.01" (178mm)
- Blade Length: 3" (76mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.12" (79mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157" (3.98mm)
- Blade Steel: Chad Nichols San Mai Damascus
- Pocket Clip: Polished & Etched
- Blade Style: Harpoon Clip Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Titanium - Custom Finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.02mm)
- Weight: 0.12oz (3.42g)