Custom Knife Factory/ Rassenti Satori Integral Titanium Knife M390 Steel, RARE
Limited to only 200 pieces only, the CKF Satori is one of the most sought after CKF knives and a very hard one to find.
The CKF/ Peter Rassenti collaboration Satori features a masterfully machined integral titanium frame. This means the entire handle is made from a single slab of titanium, a painstaking process that requires next level skills and high precision CNC machines. You can be assured that Custom Knife Factory has both and they have absolutely nailed it with the Satori.
The blade is large and beefy, with a magnificent compound ground Bowie style blade. The integral titanium handle might be impressive but the blade is the real show stopper. This is hands down one of the best blade grinds you will see in any factory made knife.
The Satori is an important piece for all CKF collectors and/or any knife collector in general. With only 200 pieces in existence, the Satori is a guaranteed investment and will be on collectors' favourites top list. This is a one off opportunity to add a truly scarce knife to your collection.
- Brand new & never used or carried
- No Marks or blemishes
- Comes with Original pouch, certificate card, spare hardware, microfiber cloth and CKF sticker
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Overall Length: 9.21" (234mm)
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.13" (105mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Grind: complex
- Blade Finish: satin+stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain+recurve
- Handle Length: 5.28" (134mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (12mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium integral piece
- Frame Material: Titanium+steel lock insert
- Weight: 7.31oz (207gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, DLC stonewashed
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Satori
- Designer: Peter Rassenti
- Limited project: 200 pcs only