Custom Knife Factory/ Rassenti Satori 2.0 Integral Titanium Knife M390 Steel
Brand New Condition CKF Satori 2.0 At A Great Price
Peter Rassenti is the most prominent knifemaker when it comes to Integral knives. He has produced some legendary models such as the Nirvana, SNAFU and Satori which are all on the larger side. The Satori 2.0 is the smaller and easier to carry version of the beastly Satori.
The CKF/ Peter Rassenti collaboration Satori 2.0 features a masterfully machined integral titanium frame. This means the entire handle is made from a single slab of titanium, a painstaking process that requires next level skills and high precision CNC machines. You can be assured that Custom Knife Factory has both and they have absolutely nailed it with the Satori.
The blade is large and beefy, with a magnificent compound ground Bowie style blade. The integral titanium handle might be impressive but the blade is the real show stopper. This is hands down one of the best blade grinds you will see in any factory made knife.
As usual, the CKF Satori 2.0 comes with a full set of spare hardware and spare pocket clip, packed elegantly in a high quality pouch along with certificate card and microfiber cloth.
- Brand New Condition, Not Used or Carried
- No Marks or Blemishes
- Comes with original zipper pouch, certificate card, microfiber cloth and spare hardware
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Overall Length: 7.67" (195mm)
- Blade Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.74" (95mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.141" (3.6mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Grind: complex
- Blade Finish: satin+stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain+recurve
- Handle Length: 4.33" (110mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.433" (11mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium integral piece
- Frame Material: Titanium+steel lock insert
- Weight: 4.07oz (115,5gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, DLC stonewashed
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Satori
- Designer: Peter Rassenti
- Limited project: 600 pcs only, numbered