Custom Knife Factory Makosha (Veksha 2.0) Knife M390 Steel, Titanium & CF Handle
LION KNIVES IS THE ONLY AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN CKF DEALER
The Makosha (Veksha 2.0) by Custom Knife Factory is flash back to the glorious days of old school, manly, classic hand made knives. Makosha takes us right back to the memories of the days when a decent knife was a must have for every man. The days of the first knife usually passed down by a father to his son.
Makosha has the same killer looks of a vintage knife but has got all the luxury and technology of the modern age too. The frame is titanium with machined carbon fiber scales and titanium liner lock mechanism. The Makosha is not a flipper (and we don't want it to be) but it opens effortlessly even with one hand. The action is silky smooth both opening and closing thanks to the double row bearing system and excellent built quality.
Of course blade steel is nothing but premium Bohler M390, one of the best knife steels money can buy, period. M390 can take a very fine edge and perform flat out without needing to sharpen that often at all. Blade is beautifully finished in hand rubbed satin.
Each knife is individually numbered and the serial number on the knife you will receive may be different to the knife in the listing photos.
- Overall Length: 8.46" (215mm)
- Blade Length: 3.62" (92mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.137" (3,5mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.72" (120mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.511" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Titanium, CF
- Frame Material: Titanium (steel lock insert)
- Pivot: 2rbs (2 rows bearing system)
- Weight: 4.48 oz. (127gr)
- User: Right hand, left hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, titanium, reversable
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: nail nick
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Makosha
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev