CRKT Trask Folding Knife D2 Blade GRN Handle, Eric Ochs Design
TRASK™Designed by Eric Ochs in Sherwood, Oregon
Like a river: equal parts flow, power, and adventure. Designed around the Deadbolt® innovation, the Trask™ everyday carry folding knife is inspired by a favorite childhood river. With clean lines, a substantial blade and an extremely strong locking mechanism, it’s designed for the ultimate outdoorsmen.
Designer Eric Ochs of Sherwood, Oregon grew up learning every eddy of the coastal Trask river. Now, he’s designed its namesake knife to be the one he wishes he had when he was searching for salmon and steelhead, tracking Roosevelt elk, and filling his boyhood with adventure. The Trask™ is designed around the Deadbolt® innovation, where steel bolts interlock with the strong D2 blade when it’s deployed to yield outrageous strength. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system ensures it opens quickly and smoothly, and a prominent button sits at the pivot point on the highly ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon handle for simple disengagement.
The EDC designed for the deep woods.
How Deadbolt® Works
Steel bolts interlock with the blade when it’s deployed to yield incredible strength. A prominent button sits at the pivot point for simple, intuitive disengagement without fingers crossing the path of the blade.
- Strong and Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Easy Opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Visual Appeal: Blue backspacer and accents
Blade Length 3.33" (84.63 mm) Blade Edge Plain Blade Steel D2 Blade Finish Satin Blade Thickness 0.13" (3.38 mm) Overall Length 7.75" (196.85 mm) Closed Length 4.43" (112.50 mm) Weight 4.40 oz. (124.74 g) Handle Glass-Reinforced Nylon Style Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock