PRE-ORDER

Lion Knives works closely with some of the most respected brands and manufacturers in the industry. We have access to over 600 different brands of knives, outdoor & camping equipment, tactical gear, pens, lighters, accessories and more.

Below is a selection of brands we commonly stock. If you don't see a product or a brand in our inventory, we can still order it for you at very competitive prices and fast delivery time frame.

How it works

Due to the vast number of brands and knife makers, we are unable to stock every knife from every brand. But unlike many other online stores, WE DO NOT DROP SHIP. We only sell what's in stock, in our inventory, in Melbourne, full stop.

Rather than drop shipping, we give you the option to pre-order a product that we don't have in stock. The benefit is that you know exactly what you are expecting. We will give you an acurate price quote and as close ETA as we possibly could.

How to order

You may request a pre-order for any product(s) that we currently don't have in stock. We may be able to provide you with a digital product catalogue for the brands we commonly stock in order to assist you with choosing your products. 

Once you have selected your product, submit the below pre-order enquiry form with detailed information about your request. We will reply with a price quote and estimated delivery times.

A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order for all pre-orders. When your order arrives at our facility and is ready to be shipped to you, we will send you a notification as well as an invoice for the remainder of the order amount (70%). The payment is due within 7 days of receiving the invoice or your order will be subject to cancellation.

Cancellation of pre-order will result in loss of the initial non-refundable 30% deposit. This condition is non negotiable.

 *Please refer to our Terms & Condition for more information.

0
  • facebook-circle-logo1
  • youtube
  • insta