Zero Tolerance 0566CF Elmax Blade Carbon Fiber Knife Handle Hinderer Design
This is a discontinued and hard to find early production model with the much wanted Elmax steel in brand new condition!
The 0566CF may look classy with its carbon fiber front scale, but don't let the good looks fool you. The 0566CF, designed by Rick Hinderer, offers the same beast-like, ZT-tough build and precision features as the 0566; it just looks gentlemanly doing it.
On the performance end, the blade is S35VN powdered steel. S35VN offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. The formula also enables the 0566CF's blade to be sharpened to hair-popping levels.
SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open, while a steel frame lock with lockbar stabilizer provides secure lockup. Finally, ZT's quad-mount, deep-carry pocket clip means you can carry this handsome beast any way you want.
- Brand new
- No Marks or blemishes
- Comes with original box and papers
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber front, Stainless Steel back
- Lock: 3-D Machined Stainless Steel frame lock
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in USA