Reylight Ti LAN REV3 Custom Titanium Flashlight FULL TRITIUM VERSION Nichia 219C
NEW UPGRADED VERSION IN STOCK!
Now with 16 Tritium Slots & Green Glow In The Dark Gasket Ring
Complimentary 14500 Battery and USB Charger Included!!
Reylight Ti LAN REV3 is the revised third generation of the LAN custom titanium flashlight series. It comes with many upgrades and is the most complete version to date, packed with great features and improvements.
The Reylight Ti LAN REV3 features a titanium body with outstanding machining and a beautiful bead blasted finish. The body is now machined with16 slots for tritium vials. You can fully customise it with tritium colours of your choice. The light takes 12 tritium vials around the tail ring, 1 on the tail switch and 3 around the head.
TRITIUM COLOUR OPTION:
- Option 1; 10 tritiums (2 ice blue, 2 green, 2 orange on the tail/ 1 ice blue, 1 green, 1 orange on the head, 1 yellow on the tail switch)
- Option 2; 16 tritiums (3 green, 3 yellow, 3 ice blue, 3 orange on the tail/ 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange on the head/ 1 ice blue on the tail switch)
- Option 3; 10 tritiums (6 orange on the tail/ 3 yellow on the head, 1 yellow on the tail switch)
We are able to install any colour combination of tritium vials of your choice. Currently the following tritium colours are available: Green, Ice Blue, Orange, Yellow. Installation can take up to 3 days. Please contact us prior to buying to confirm availability, lead times and prices.
The Reylight Ti LAN REV3 features the popular Nichia 219C emitter widely used in many custom flashlights. It outputs an impressive 470 lumens on a 14500 battery with a desirable 4000K warm tint. The light features 4 modes starting with moonlight (0.2 lumens) to Max (470 lumens) on a 14500 Li ion cell. The Reylight Ti LAN REV3 can also take the common AA batteries and will automatically adjust the outputs to AA to ensure a reasonable runtime. On AA battery the outputs are from 0.2 lumens to 130 lumens Max.
Reylight Ti LAN REV3 is one of the best custom flashlights in the market for its price. It punches above its weight with features like fully machined Ti body with tritium slots, Nichia 219C emitter, reverse clicky switch, anti-reflective coated lens and a beautiful packaging with 2 spare O-rings included.
The Reylight Ti Lan REV3 is tested to work with many popular batteries on the market such as:
- Eneloop Rechargables
- Duracell Alkaline's
- Energiser Lithium Primary's
- Sanyo 14500 Li-Ion's
- Reylight 800mAh 14500 Li-Ion's (Included)
- Material: Solid Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V, Grade 5)
- LED: 4000k Nichia 219C High CRI
- Compatible cells: AA or 14500
- Finish: Bead blast
- Dimensions: 97x21mm (3.8x0.8in)
- Weight (without battery): 65g (2.3oz)
- Maximum output: 470 lumens
- Minimum output: 0.2 lumens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low Voltage Protection to prevent damage to Li-Ion cell's
- Active temperature control, to prevent damage to the LED/Driver
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coated lens
- Aluminium Orange Peel reflector
- Reverse-clicky switch
- Ability to tablestand
- Improved pocket clip
- Spare O-Rings
- 16 tritium slots (installed tritium vials are an additional option)
- Green Glow In The Dark Gasket Ring
The optional charging kit includes an 800mAh ReyLight 1400 Li-Ion cell, a Liitokala Lii-100 charger and a Micro USB charging cable. (INCLUDED in this sale for free)