Reylight LAN XPL LED Custom Titanium Flashlight, Machine Finish AA/14500 Battery
NEW UPGRADED VERSION IN STOCK!
Now with 16 Tritium Slots
Complimentary 14500 Battery Included!!
Reylight Ti LAN XPL is the revised third generation of the LAN custom titanium flashlight series. It comes with many upgrades and is the most complete version to date, packed with great features and improvements.
The Reylight Ti LAN features a titanium body with outstanding machining and a beautiful bead blasted finish. The body is now machined with16 slots for tritium vials.The light can take 12 tritium vials around the tail ring, 1 on the tail switch and 3 around the head.
The Reylight Ti LAN features the outstanding XPL emitter widely used in custom flashlights. It outputs an impressive 800lumens on a 14500 battery with a desirable 5000K tint. The light features 4 modes starting with moonlight (0.3 lumens) to Max (800 lumens) on a 14500 Li ion cell. The Reylight Ti LAN can also take the common AA batteries and will automatically adjust the outputs to AA to ensure a reasonable runtime. On AA battery the outputs are from 0.3 lumens to 220 lumens Max.
Reylight Ti LAN is one of the best custom flashlights in the market for its price. It punches above its weight with features like fully machined Ti body with tritium slots, XPL emitter, reverse clicky switch, anti-reflective coated lens and a beautiful packaging with 2 spare O-rings included.
The Reylight Ti Lan is tested to work with many popular batteries on the market such as:
- Eneloop Rechargables
- Duracell Alkaline's
- Energiser Lithium Primary's
- Sanyo 14500 Li-Ion's
- Reylight 800mAh 14500 Li-Ion's (Included)
- Material: Solid Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V, Grade 5)
- LED: 5000k XPL High CRI
- Compatible cells: AA or 14500
- Finish: Machined
- Dimensions: 97x21mm (3.8x0.8in)
- Weight (without battery): 65g (2.3oz)
- Maximum output: 800lumens
- Minimum output: 0.3 lumens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low Voltage Protection to prevent damage to Li-Ion cell's
- Active temperature control, to prevent damage to the LED/Driver
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coated lens
- Aluminium Orange Peel reflector
- Reverse-clicky switch
- Ability to tablestand
- Improved pocket clip
- Spare O-Rings
- 16 tritium slots (installed tritium vials are an additional option)