Reylight Rook Ti Stonewashed Titanium Flashlight Nichia 519a Rechargeable 18350
NEW DESIGN, 1800 LUMENS OUTPUT
Complimentary USB-C Rechargeable 18350 Battery Included
The Rook is the first collab light between Reylight and Vosteed.
Rey has extensive experience in making custom flashlights, both his iconic Pineapple and Lan flashlight are highly sought after in the EDC community. Since Vosteed owner is a flashlight collector and chess fan, he talked Rey into making this Rook-shaped flashlight with them.
Compared to Rey's other premium flashlights such as Krystal and Dawn, the Rook has a simpler programmable user interface. The Rook is engineered for both new and advanced flashlight users, as it provides a great balance between functionality and playability. The Rook flashlight will be a great daily tool and a nice EDC collection piece for you.
Equipped with triple Nichia 519A 4000K LED for a max output up to 1800 lumens and Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens for tender and balanced beam and a fair amount of surround light for wide peripheral vision.
4000K neutral light ensures a uniform and smooth spot with accurate color rendering (CRI R8090), thus colors will be true-to-life and not washed out.
With a fairly high PWM frequency at 31 kHz, there's no flickering effect to naked eyes and phone camera, highly reducing eye strains.
The Rook is powered by a customized 18350 rechargeable Li-ion battery of 1100 mAh with a standard USB Type-C port in the neck for fast charging. Easy charging without carrying an additional battery bay charger.
- Temperature control system. The temperature of the Rook is limited to 55°. That is, when the temperature reaches 55 degrees Celsius, the brightness of the flashlight will immediately decrease.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents circuit damage from reversed batteries.
- LVP (low voltage protection) prevents the battery from over-discharging.
- Double springs keep the battery from bouncing around and damaging the internals.
- Golden-plated conduction springs have great conductivity and oxidation resistance.
- The mechanical tail cap switch is perfectly configured to precisely control the one-handed intuitive operation and prevent accidental activation.
- It also features a glow-in-the-dark gasket for an upscale appearance
Body Construction: Titanium
Body Finish: Stonewashed
Emitters: 3* Nichia 519A (4000K)
Optics: TIR Optic Lens
Power Source: Battery Powered
Battery Cell Composition: Li-ion
Battery: 1 * 18350 1100mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (included)
Charging Type: USB-C
Max Output (Nichia): 1800 lumens
Light Source Type: LED
Weight: 102 g with battery
Length: 3.2’’ (81mm)
Head Diameter: 0.9’’ (24mm)
For programming guide please click HERE