Reylight Pineapple Mini Copper Flashlight, Nichia 219C, AAA/10440 Battery
Complimentary AAA Battery Included!!
The Reylight Pineapple Mini Copper features a solid copper construction with luxurious heft and great feel in hand. Reylight Pineapple Mini copper is one of the best custom flashlights in the market for its price. It punches above its weight with features like fully machined copper body, Nichia 219C emitter, anti-reflective coated lens and spare O-rings included.
The Reylight Pineapple Mini copper features the popular Nichia 219C emitter widely used in many custom flashlights. It outputs an impressive 360 lumens on a 10440 battery with a desirable 4000K warm tint. The light features 4 modes starting with moonlight (0.1 lumens) to Max (360 lumens) on a 10440 Li ion cell. The Reylight Pineapple Mini copper can also take the common AAA batteries and will automatically adjust the outputs to AAA to ensure a reasonable runtime. On AAA battery the outputs are from 0.1 lumens to 125 lumens Max.
We recommend using AAA batterieswith Reylight Pineapple Mini copper. 10440 high current batteries tend to generate excess heat. The small size flashlights simply don't have enough exposed surface to dissipate heat created by high powered batteries.
- Material: Copper
- LED: 4000k Nichia 219C High CRI
- Compatible cells: AAA or 10440
- Dimensions: 75x14mm (2.9x0.55in)
- Weight (without battery): 37g (1.3oz)
- Maximum output: 360 lumens
- Minimum output: 0.1 lumens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-Reflective (AR) coated lens
- Aluminium Orange Peel reflector
- Twisty On/Off/Mode selector
- Ability to tablestand
- Pocket clip & Lanyard loop
- Spare O-Rings
- 1 tritium slots in the tail for optional tritium installation