Reylight Copper Triple Dawn Custom Flashlight Nichia 219C, Extendable 1500 Lumen
Reylight Copper Tripple Dawn
Four years after the introduction of the Reylight Tripple Ti, The new and upgraded version is finally here. The Tripple Dawn comes with significant improvements over the previous generations. It offers choices of the popular Nichia 219C 4000K LED or XPL HI 6500K.
The Nichia 219c offers an impressive1500 lumens output with greater natural colour rendering while the XPL HI boasts a staggering 3000 lumens output with warmer tints. The tripple emitters are covered by a scratch resistant saphire crystal lens and a glow in the the dark (GIDT) gasket is also added.
Copper is a beautiful material that will age and grow a unique patina over time. Copper has a pleasing heft that makes its presence known. It also has great heat dissipation qualities. The improved CNC machining of the body is flawless and smooth.
They Reylight Copper Tripple Dawn comes with an extension tube to host 18650 batteries. Simply add the included extention tube to your flashlight and upgrade from 18350 battery to 18650.
Please watch the listing video for all the available modes and how to access
FULLY CUSTOMISED TRITIUM INSTALLATION
For an even more upscale experience and the ultimate custom set up, we offer and highly recommend installation of tritium vials to your specifications. Each copper Tripple Dawn light can host 12 tritium vials around the head and 2 in the tail switch. We currently have the following tritium colours available:
Ice Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange
Please contact us before you purchase to choose your colour combinations.
Tritium vials are $10 per piece and installation fee is $10
- Nichia 219C 4000K LED with an estimated max output of 1,500 lumens, or optional XPL HI 6500K LED with an estimated max output of 3,000 lumens. A true power of breaking the Dawn.
- The Sapphire lens provides high scratch resistance and durability, as well as adding long lasting value to this art piece.
- Glow in the dark gasket provides an upscale appearance.
- Redesigned tail provides smoother operation.
- Custom-made rubber cap molding provides superior waterproof ability.
- Improved CNC tuning provides better quality of machining.
- Custom-made Ti clip and screws, fully compatible with Steel Flame clips.
- TA driver with TK's Bistro firmware.
The Reylight Copper Tripple Dawn works with Unprotected 18350 or 18650 batteries (Not Included). Please do not use protected batteries as they won't fit correctly due to being slightly longer.
- Material: Copper
- LED: 4000k Nichia 219C High CRI
- Compatible cells: 18350 or 18650 Unprotected ONLY
- Maximum output: 1500 lumens
- Dimensions with 18350 tube: 82x23mm
- Dimensions with 18650 tube: 112x23mm
- Weight with 18350 tube: 166 g
- Weight with 18650 tube: 212 g