Panasonic NCR 18650G 3600mAh High Capacity Rechargeable Li-ion Battery JAPAN
The latest phenomenal improvement from Panasonic
These new & improved batteries out perform any 18650 battery currently in the market and are an improvement over the Panasonic 18650B batteries.
The NCRG series are the highest capacity 18650s on the planet, anything stating a higher capacity is simply not true.
- Nominal Voltage : 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 3550mAh (typ.)
- Standard Charge current : 1475 mA
- Max Charge Voltage (CC/CV): 4.20V
- Min Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Max Cont. Discharge Current: 10A (almost, PTC will cut in half way through continuous discharge at 10A)
- 8-9A continuous without PTC cut depending on ambient temperature
- Flat Tops, will not make contact in series end to end
- Dimensions: 18.4 x 65.2
- Weight: 48.5g
- Use caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled or used in any way not intended by the manufacturer.
- Make sure the user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container when charging
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs.
- Lithium-Ion batteries may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Do not apply heat, crush, damage or modify.
- Do not drop, incinerate or reverse polarity
- Do not charge or discharge beyond manufacturers specified current or voltage
- Disposal must only be at battery recycling depot.