Maxace Corvus II Limited Edition Folding Knife M390 Steel Titanium Handle
A stunning collectors knife, Limited To 200 Pieces
After the success of the first produvtion run of the Corvus, Maxace has brought this model back with upgrades and improvements, this time in a limited edition of 200 pieces only.
The Corvus II has the same sculpted handle as the 1st model, but this time with a more desirable sandblasted and bronze anodized finish. The custom pivot and hardware are upgraded to match the handle colour better. The Corvus II has one of the best flipping actions you will find at this price. The deployment is snappy and rapid and the closing is buttery smooth too.
The blade is made of Bohler M390 with a beautiful drop point shape that comes to a sharp and thin point. The flat ground features beatiful satin finish. The blade can be deployed with either the flipper or thum studs.
- New condition, Not carried or used
- No marks or blemishes
- Comes with zipper pouch, certificate card and microfiber cloth
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Blade Length: 3.80" (98 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.95" (125 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.625" (220 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.152" (4 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Milled Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Multi-Row Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (128 g)