Kizer Roach Flipper Knife Titanium Handle S35VN Blade
The Kizer Roach is designed by Matt Degnan and is a simple, robust and reliable that will get the job done, over and over again. While the knife is overbuilt and utilitarian, it's not boring. The handle shape affords a very comfortable grip. We loved the pinky finger recess at the very end of the handle that allows a very ergonomic grip for heavy chopping tasks. You'll not fully appreciate this feature until you hold it in your hand.
The blade is made in trusty S35VN in stonewashed finished, matching the simplicity of the handle. The 4 mm thick blade stock is flat ground and comes to a very sharp tip. It's also equipped with a useful front finger choil for fine cutting tasks.
The simple and functional design paired with high quality material and topped off with affordable price tag makes the Kizer Roach a great addition to any collection. It also comes with a very impressive presentation box.
- New condition
- No marks or scratches
- Comes with original box, zippered pouch & microfiber cloth
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Blade Length: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.80" (122 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.30" (211 mm)
- Blade Material: S35VN Steel
- Thickness: 0.160" (4.1 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Framelock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings