Kershaw Fraxion Tan Flipper Folding Knife Linerlock, G-10/ Carbon Fiber Handle
Kershaw and Danish custom knife and toolmaker, Jens Ansø, have teamed up to create a handsome knife just right for the knife user who prefers a contemporary look. This slim, sleek design weighs in at a “Fraxion” of the weight of other comparable knives—under 2 ounces.
The Fraxion's lighter weight is thanks to the streamlined design as well as to the light-yet-strong G-10 handles with carbon fiber overlay. An inset liner lock secures the blade open during use while also helping keep down the overall weight and helping maintain the handle’s comfortable slimness.
The clip-point blade features a top swedge, a slight recurve to enhance slicing capabilities, and a good-looking BlackWash finish. Built of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, the blade offers a sharp, long-lasting edge for day-to-day tasks. The Fraxion is a manual knife, but can be opened quickly, easily, and one-handed with the built-in flipper. For convenient left- or right-handed carry, the Fraxion is equipped with a reversible pocketclip.
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.0" (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Tan G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Designer: Jens Anso