Custom Knife Factory Tegral Knife Integral Titanium Handle M390 Blade, VERY RARE
When was the last time you saw a CKF Tegral available for sale? When was the last time you saw one in dead mint, brand new condition? Chances are you haven't, because we haven't either.
The CKF Tegral designed by Anton Malyshev is the first integral knife made by CKF. Integral knives are truly amazing and very difficult to manufacture, hence they're almost always produced as a limited edition knife by any company. We have seen, handled, collected and sold many integral knives, both in the production and custom categories. If we were to make a top 5 list of the best integral knives to date, the CKF Tegral would be up there.
The CKF Tegral not only is a masterpiece of design, it also feels the same way in the hand. The handle is amazingly sculpted and hollowed and then inlayed with a blue titanium pivot collar. To achieve that on an integral knife is mind blowing. The sublime handle finish and clean lines makes it even more special to hold.
The blade is just as beautiful and impressive as the handle. It features a simple clean blade with an interesting harpoon that is very close to the tip of the blade. The M390 blade is furnished in a gorgeous hand rubbed satin finish.
This CKF Tegral is one knife not to miss if you are serious about building a worthy knife collection.
- Brand new condition, never used or carried
- No Marks or blemishes
- Comes with original pouch, certificate card and microfiber cloth
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Overall Length: 8.582" (219mm)
- Blade Length: 3.661" (93mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.543" (90mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.154" (3.9mm)
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Finish: hand rubbed satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Pivot: Bearings (!)
- Handle Length: 4.96" (126mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.511" (13mm)
- Handle Material: Ti
- Frame Material: Ti (hardened)
- Weight: 4.94 oz. (140gr)
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Tegral
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev