Custom Knife Factory SSE Black Knife Titanium, M390 Blade, Excellent Value
The SSE designed by Anton Malyshev is the slightly smaller version of the Elf knife that Anton designed for Custom Knife Factory back in 2014. The SSE is the improved & more EDC friendly version with upgraded blade steel.
The CKF SSE features clean lines and simple overall design, intended for daily use and carry. The titanium handle features vertically milled grooves with a black tumbled finish. The hardware are blackened as well to match with the handle, while the pivot screws and pocket clip are blue anodized to give the handle a pleasing pop of colour.
The Custom Knife Factory SSE is equipped with M390 blade, furnished with a fine tumbled finish to help with hiding wear & tear. The flipper is responsive and quick to deploy the blade. The closing action is also smooth, thanks to ball bearing pivot system. The SSE is one of the few CKF knives with dual sided pocket clip option.
This CKF SSE is in perfect condition and offers fantastic value for the asking price. It’d make a great collection item as well as a high end user.
- New Condition
- No Marks or blemishes
- Comes with original box, certificate card, microfibre cloth
LAYBY AVAILABLE: NO
- Overall Length: 8.66" - 220mm
- Blade Length: 3.7" - 95mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" - 3.42mm
- Blade Material: M390
- Finish: Stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.80" - 122mm
- Handle Thickness: 0.49" - 12.4mm
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Frame/Liner: Titanium, steel insert
- Weight: 4.60 oz. - 131gr
- User: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: CKF (Custom Knife Factory)
- Model: S.S.E.
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Best Use: Everyday Carry
- Product Type: Knife