Custom Knife Factory Rotten Design Collab Evolution M390, Titanium & Zirconium
LION KNIVES IS THE ONLY AUTHORISED AUSTRALIAN CKF DEALER
CONTACT US TO GET ON PRE-ORDER LIST AND SECURE YOUR SPOT
Estimated Arrival Is Late December
The Evolution is a very rare and sought after design by Jon Sorensen, the genius knifemaker behind Rotten Design. The Rotten Design custom Evolution is incredibly hard to source with waiting lists completely full and auction prices fetching in excess of USD$6000. The CKF Evolution is a one in a lifetime opportunity to own a Jon Sorensen designed knife.
We made the same statement about CKF/ SNECX collaboration knife, the Terra and it proved to be a very sought after knife. The Rotten Design collaboration Evolution will be another hard to find knife soon after release.
- Overall Length: 214mm/8.43"
- Blade Length: 95mm/3.74"
- Cutting Edge: 92mm/3.62"
- Blade Thickness: 5mm/0.2"
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash+satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 119mm/4.69"
- Handle Thickness: 14mm/0.55"
- Handle Material: Titanium/anodized Ti + zirconium backaspacer
- Handle milling inside: yes
- Steel lock insert: yes
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Weight: 219gr./7.73 oz.
- User: Right Hand
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Manual
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Custom Knife Factory (CKF)
- Model: Evolution
- Designer: Jon "Rotten.Design" Sorensen